Powered by Blogger.

Purple Tips

>> August 15, 2010

I've been pretty sick the past week and a bit. Long story short, my allergies hit big time after this massive weed/wild flower patch was cut down right beside my house -__- That happened the day before I went up north to Wakestock, which was held in an area surrounded by the country - that didn't help my allergies either haha.

I have really bad allergies too, so when they act up, I'm pretty much immobile until I start to feel better. So I didn't feel like doing my nails until yesterday.
Last night I had an event to go to, so I wanted a manicure that would match my dress. I decided to try out Color Club's Pucci-Licious, which I've been dying to try since it came in the mail a month ago. It's too dark for summer in my opinion, so I decided to do a french tip with it instead.

The base colour is done in China Glaze's Moonlight - a sheer white I like to wear alone as well.

I used regular scotch tape to make my mani, so it didn't turn out perfect, but it was good enough for what I wanted. I painted the tips of my thumb nails on an angle.


(I couldn't sleep after I got home from the event last night, so I had fun with my camera haha)

The dress I wore - the colour of my nails matched the purple almost exactly! Score!


On another note,
I've been looking at swatches of Models Own polishes lately, and I really want to order some now! Does anyone have any of their polishes? Or any suggestions on which shades I should order? :)

7 comments:

TINA August 15, 2010 at 3:15:00 PM EDT  

cute, and goes well with your lovely dress!


Beneaththesunn.blogspot.com

hiitscaila August 18, 2010 at 8:44:00 PM EDT  

Thanks! Thats why I choose that colour! :)

Kristie August 20, 2010 at 4:31:00 PM EDT  

What a lovely manicure and dress!

Oh to Be a Muse August 23, 2010 at 2:03:00 PM EDT  

i love how you did the nail tips and your statement ring is hot.

i follow your blog now; feel free to check out my site and follow me too.

http://ohtobeamuse.com

Anonymous August 23, 2010 at 10:55:00 PM EDT  

That purple looks hot! Nice job on the mani. :-)

Anonymous August 23, 2010 at 10:57:00 PM EDT  

Oh, and I'm totally lusting after the ring. I love jewelry like that!

hiitscaila August 25, 2010 at 2:07:00 PM EDT  

Thanks ladies!! :)
& for those who like my ring, I got it at Ardene actually not too long ago, they have quite a few flower rings like it now!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP