Powered by Blogger.

Color Club Review & Who Are You Wearing?

>> August 4, 2010


Sadly, I only own 3 Color Club nail polishes, since I was recently introducted to this brand. The 3 I own are from my Trans Design haul, but now I want to order more!

Love 'Em/Leave 'Em, Who Are You Wearing?, Pucci-Licious


I've heard so many great things about Color Club, so naturally I was super excited to try out this nail polish!
(When these polishes first arrived in the mail, I applied Love 'Em/Leave 'Em, just to text out the formula & drying time.)

I decided to try Who Are You Wearing?, which is a very pretty pale, pale lavender gray.

Who Are You Wearing? - 3 coats & top coat
This was photographed today, which is actually the 3rd day I've had this on! And there are no chips yet - not even any tip wear.

I really like the formula of these polishes. They go on really smooth, and don't bubble at all! This shade was a little sheer though, and required 3 coats to achieve the same colour as the bottle, which isn't that bad.

They dry pretty quickly, too. My mom has weird nails - it takes hours for polishes to dry on her nails, and sometimes, they're still tacky the next day! She tried on Love 'Em/Leave 'Em, and within 15 minutes, it was dry to the touch!

Now I need to order more colours!! There are so many nice shades Color Club carries, and they seem to last a long time without chipping! :)




5 comments:

Katrina August 4, 2010 at 3:25:00 PM EDT  

i just got my first three Color Club polishes too! theyre awesome! and i loooove that polish :)

rebeca.cd August 4, 2010 at 5:06:00 PM EDT  

Nice colours, I like the purple one (^_^)

http://becksmakeupcorner.blogspot.com/2010/07/my-first-giveaway.html

Anonymous August 12, 2010 at 8:58:00 AM EDT  

Gah! I really need to order me some Color Club! I've known about it for a while, but just haven't gotten around to ordering any....

Briana August 13, 2010 at 9:06:00 PM EDT  

i rreally love the purple color!

www.brianathismoment.com

hiitscaila August 15, 2010 at 2:51:00 PM EDT  

@entropiclady
You definitely should order some!

@Briana
I think the purple is my favourite. It looks so vibrant on!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP