Powered by Blogger.

Trans Design Haul - China Glaze & OPI

>> July 25, 2010

Woo! First blog post :)
I was debating whether or not I should start a blog for a while now (doesn't everybody debate this?)

This is my first haul from Trans Design. The prices are very affordable, and the shipping isn't too mad. Mind you, I live in Canada, which means shipping from just about anywhere is higher than if I lived in the US.
Shipping for everything I ordered came to &23.76, which seems pretty high, but when calculated out, I actually saved quite a bit - if I had purchased these from Sally's, it would have cost me a lot more.

China Glaze are $2.99 each
OPI are $5.24 each - Trans Design is liquidating all their OPI though, so get it while you can!
Color Club are $2.49 each

Anyway, on to what I purchased!

Secret Peri-Wink-Le, Caribbean Blue, Towel Boy Toy, Four Leaf Clover, Turned Up Turquoise, Love 'Em/Leave 'Em, Who Are You Wearing?, Pucci-Licious, Jade Is The New Black

The Ten Man, Ruby Pumps, Lap of Luxury, Peachy Keen, Sun Worshiper, Happy Go Lucky, Innocence, Re-Fresh Mint

OPI Drip Dry
OPI Avoplex Cleanser - free gift

Everything came very nicely packaged, with lots of foam beans & the polishes were packed in China Glaze boxes. I was very pleased with the delivery!

I will have swatches of these colours in later posts, I already have a few photographed! :)

7 comments:

Colores de carol July 25, 2010 at 9:54:00 PM EDT  

Wow! Very nice haul!
Thank you for following me.
Good luck with your blog!!

hiitscaila July 25, 2010 at 11:45:00 PM EDT  

Thank you!!
And thanks for following as well! :)

Serena July 27, 2010 at 1:50:00 AM EDT  

I debated starting my blog too. (I am a new blogger as well.) Nice haul from Trans Design, I am really sad that they aren't selling OPI anymore. Jade is the New Black is one of my favourite greens of all time.

hiitscaila July 27, 2010 at 10:39:00 AM EDT  

I know, it's quite depressing! Jade is the New Black was the purchase I was most excited about.

Danielle July 27, 2010 at 4:27:00 PM EDT  

Wow, great haul! you got a lot for that price, how much is it to ship to Canada?

hiitscaila July 27, 2010 at 5:16:00 PM EDT  

Actually, the shipping alone was $23.76. I don't remember how shipping is calculated @ transdesign though.

TINA July 29, 2010 at 5:01:00 PM EDT  

lovely haul, cant wait for you reviews! thanks for the follow.

Related Posts with Thumbnails

  © Blog Design by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates

Back to TOP